1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Plugin needs fixing/updating

Discussion in 'Development' started by Brant, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Brant

Brant Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    tetroyt
    i recently came across this plugin called PartyPlus, some of the features work but most of them dont i was wondering if someone would be interested in fixing it or updating it cause i dont know how to code, what ever it needs to be fixed heres the link to the plugin https://github.com/larryTheCoder/PartyPlus

What is working, some of the commands work but some have bugs for example /p invite works but /p accept does nothing idk of this is an out dated issue or a code issue

2. DiamondGamer30

DiamondGamer30 Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    diamondgamermcpe
    If you haven’t read the README.md, it says the plugin is still under development and isn’t ready to be used by public servers. The author of the plugin is most likely working on fixing and updating the plugin.

3. Brant

Brant Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    tetroyt
    the plugin was released 8 months ago and he did 1 update a month ago it will probably never happen or take a long time

4. KielKing

KielKing Zombie

GitHub:
    kielking
    then you can go to the Request section of the forums and post asking for people to update the plugin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.