1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Players not Moving

Discussion in 'Help' started by Anti, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Anti

Anti Creeper

• Hey I got a problem. The players ain't moving for me and I ain't moving for them. But when I tp I move. It kinda sounds weird.

2. ItsBlueey

ItsBlueey Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    itsblueey
    This is a bug with the latest update of MC:BE. Issue is dominantly affecting win10 players on a friend’s server; they appear frozen or stuck on the win10 screen when they aren’t in reality. But on my ipad, it is fine. I can see all movements of players!

3. Mittz

Mittz Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    Mittz
    it happens to me too

4. ItsBlueey

ItsBlueey Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    itsblueey
    Hey guys! Hope this helps. (not my video)

5. clifter1

clifter1 Creeper

Anyone find a way around this? I have 3.11.5 PMMP MCBE 1.14.0 installed on the latest Ubuntu LTS. Connecting in with a IOS and Android client, everything was working great until I teleported. Then, the characters appear frozen. Both clients can move around, but the other appears frozen in place (body actions do show in place). Teleport does move the character, but just moves the frozen character once.

6. ItsBlueey

ItsBlueey Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    itsblueey
  7. ItsBlueey

ItsBlueey Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    itsblueey
    Read the posts...

8. clifter1

clifter1 Creeper

ItsBlueey,

Thanks for posting the link. I did in fact read the post, and watched the video twice (I should have mentioned that in my post). I even looked at the comments, but didn't see the last one where he added the link (in the hidden part of the description section. The way the video was done, lends no credibility to the author, IMO. Most people are going to watch 30 seconds of that, and bail out assuming it's just click-bait..

9. GamakCZ

GamakCZ Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    GamakCZ
    The plugin seems working. Also the plugin author have already written some good plugins...

upload_2020-2-19_18-40-34.png

10. ItsBlueey

ItsBlueey Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    itsblueey
    It’s okay! Sorry for assuming you didn’t click it. It works. Yes, I know, it’s poorly done video imo too.

11. ItsBlueey

ItsBlueey Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    itsblueey
    Yes, it works! Tried and tested Hopefully in the next update, microsoft will fix it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.