1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Solved Overlapping areas - iProtector

Discussion in 'Development' started by MSG100PM, Dec 16, 2018.

1. MSG100PM

MSG100PM Slime

GitHub:
    MSG100TC
    Hi, I have an issue for the plugin iProtector, I tried searching this plugin on github but it seems like the author archived the repository, so I decide to seek help here:

Is it possible to add whitelist for everyone on the server in a specific area? I'm creating a prison mine atm. But players are unable to break the blocks in the mine, I believe the issue occurred because of the overlapping areas?

This is how I started: First I created a big protection area of the whole prison map. (/area pos1, /area pos2, /area create Map1, /area flag Map1 god true)
    Next, (In Map1's MineA area) I created the mine area. And set "edit", "touch" flags to false so players are able to break the blocks. (/area pos1, /area pos2, /area create MineA, /area flag MineA edit false, /area flag MineA touch false)

After Deoping and removing my self from the area whitelist (/area whitelist MineA remove xxx, /area whitelist Map1 remove xxx)

It turns out that I am unable to break blocks in either areas even I set edit and touch to false in MineA, Did I do something incorrectly, or is there a way to fix it? I'm thinking of adding every player to the area whitelist, or giving area access. Would it be possible to create a permisson node like area.access.Map1 so that everyone with that permisson has access to the area?

2. InspectorGadget

InspectorGadget Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    InspectorGadget
  3. MSG100PM

MSG100PM Slime

GitHub:
    MSG100TC
    InspectorGadget likes this.
  4. QuiverlyRivalry

QuiverlyRivalry Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    quiverlyrivalry

Just a tip, instead of using this plugin. Try Economy Land plugin. Its easier to use. Or use Muqsits regionguard one that also works.

5. Kkora

Kkora Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    shisui203
    Use WorldGuard by Muqsits. It's the most powerful region plugin you can find now

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.