1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

OpenSSL?

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by NFGamerMC, Jun 5, 2017.

1. NFGamerMC

NFGamerMC Spider Jockey

Hey,
    I have a Windows Computer 32bit, and I need a binary with OpenSSL? Could you point me towards one.

2. robske_110 (Tim)

robske_110 (Tim) Wither Skeleton Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    robske110
    I don't know why'd you need a binary with OpenSSL (because PM doesn't need it at the moment), but i wanted to point out to you that
    32-Bit support is DEPRECATED. There are many bugs in networking and 32-Bit support might be dropped soon because it requires too much time to test and support it.

notapplqpak likes this.
  3. Matthew

Matthew Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    matthww
    He is making a plugin which uses an API requiring SSL.

jasonwynn10 likes this.
  4. robske_110 (Tim)

robske_110 (Tim) Wither Skeleton Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    robske110
    Well, ok then @NFCGamerMC might want to look up how to compile php with extensions. It's not that hard and a few queries to a search machine of your choice should turn useful and easy tutorials up.

notapplqpak, jasonwynn10 and Matthew like this.
  5. SOFe

SOFe Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    sof3
    If you simply need HTTPS support, cURL supports it and you don't need the SSL library for using HTTPS with cURL.
    If you need SSL for other things, and you can't install it, you can implement the SSL protocol in PHP :D

notapplqpak and jasonwynn10 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.