1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

NOT API! BuycraftPM Crashing

Discussion in 'Plugin Help' started by QuiverlyRivalry, Sep 26, 2017.

1. QuiverlyRivalry

QuiverlyRivalry Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    quiverlyrivalry
    I downloaded buycraft and started my server, it worked as usual.
    Second restart it showed this error
    26.09 17:58:41 [Server] Server thread/CRITICAL TypeError: "Return value of pocketmine\scheduler\PluginTask::getOwner() must implement interface pocketmine\plugin\Plugin, null returned" (EXCEPTION) in "src/pocketmine/scheduler/PluginTask" at line 47 26.09 17:58:41 [Server] Server thread/DEBUG #0 src/pocketmine/scheduler/ServerScheduler(278): pocketmine\scheduler\PluginTask->getOwner() 26.09 17:58:41 [Server] Server thread/DEBUG #1 src/pocketmine/scheduler/ServerScheduler(209): pocketmine\scheduler\ServerScheduler->addTask(Buycraft\PocketMine\Execution\DeleteCommandsTask object, integer -1, integer 20) 26.09 17:58:41 [Server] Server thread/DEBUG #2 BuycraftPM_dev-8.phar/src/Buycraft/PocketMine/BuycraftPlugin(87): pocketmine\scheduler\ServerScheduler->scheduleRepeatingTask(Buycraft\PocketMine\Execution\DeleteCommandsTask object, integer 20) 26.09 17:58:41 [Server] Server thread/DEBUG #3 BuycraftPM_dev-8.phar/src/Buycraft/PocketMine/BuycraftPlugin(56): Buycraft\PocketMine\BuycraftPlugin->startInitialTasks() 26.09 17:58:41 [Server] Server thread/DEBUG #4 src/pocketmine/plugin/PluginBase(90): Buycraft\PocketMine\BuycraftPlugin->onEnable() 26.09 17:58:41 [Server] Server thread/DEBUG #5 src/pocketmine/plugin/PharPluginLoader(122): pocketmine\plugin\PluginBase->setEnabled(boolean 1) 26.09 17:58:41 [Server] Server thread/DEBUG #6 src/pocketmine/plugin/PluginManager(603): pocketmine\plugin\PharPluginLoader->enablePlugin(Buycraft\PocketMine\BuycraftPlugin object) 26.09 17:58:41 [Server] Server thread/DEBUG #7 src/pocketmine/Server(1925): pocketmine\plugin\PluginManager->enablePlugin(Buycraft\PocketMine\BuycraftPlugin object) 26.09 17:58:41 [Server] Server thread/DEBUG #8 src/pocketmine/Server(1911): pocketmine\Server->enablePlugin(Buycraft\PocketMine\BuycraftPlugin object) 26.09 17:58:41 [Server] Server thread/DEBUG #9 src/pocketmine/Server(1697): pocketmine\Server->enablePlugins(integer 1) 26.09 17:58:41 [Server] Server thread/DEBUG #10 src/pocketmine/PocketMine(553): pocketmine\Server->__construct(BaseClassLoader object, pocketmine\utils\MainLogger object, string phar:///custom-php7.2.phar/, string /, string /plugins/)
    Nothing was changed between those time except adding the secret key, any ideas whats happening?

2. jasonwynn10

jasonwynn10 Moderator Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    jasonwynn10
    1. This should be in the Plugin Help section
    2. Which BuyCraft plugin did you install?

3. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    did you API bump the plugin?
    it's very likely you api bumped it or used incompatible loader
    or that the developer of said plugin abused API versioning system by stating they are compatible for API version that havent been released at that time

HimbeersaftLP and iiFlamiinBlaze like this.
  4. iiFlamiinBlaze

iiFlamiinBlaze Witch

GitHub:
    iiflamiinblaze
    I bumped it myself to ALPHA8 and it works fine...

5. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    you are not suppose to bump it without knowing how to handle errors like this...

6. TheShinPin

TheShinPin Baby Zombie

He said it worked fine the first time, but for whatever reason when he restarted his server it didn't work. Also don't use the plugin from buycraft.net, use it from this GitHub page: https://github.com/BuycraftPlugin/BuycraftPM then bump the API. Also if you don't know how to compile phars using dev tools use Pocketmine Tools

iiFlamiinBlaze likes this.
  7. QuiverlyRivalry

QuiverlyRivalry Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    quiverlyrivalry
    Thanks! Will do.
    I also agree with this, we are handling peoples money here. We have to make sure no bugs happen when giving the player what he bought, so lets stick to the pros xD unless you are one...

8. iiFlamiinBlaze

iiFlamiinBlaze Witch

GitHub:
    iiflamiinblaze
    I can handle errors like that... I’m just saying that I didn’t get an error

9. iiFlamiinBlaze

iiFlamiinBlaze Witch

GitHub:
    iiflamiinblaze
    If you are a good dev then you should be fine...

10. BluetigerESW

BluetigerESW Spider

GitHub:
    bluetigeresw
    There was a variation of the plugin on poggit the other day that was extremely incorrect, he most likely downloaded that one instead of the working version.

jasonwynn10 and iiFlamiinBlaze like this.
  11. sharletsings123

sharletsings123 Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    sharletk
    Most of the people who want a server with plugins quickly won't research the plugin before getting it. They usually get duplicates of it and in the end they be like whats wrong...?

jasonwynn10 and BluetigerESW like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.