1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

New in PM, doubt about plugins

Discussion in 'Plugin Help' started by FoxPady, Jan 28, 2021.

1. FoxPady

FoxPady Creeper

Hello fellas!
    I started using pocket mine in my pc just to play here at my home with some friends. So I found some useful plugins but I still have a problem with circuits, I used redstone circuits and this make levers, plates and lights work, but electric rail still doesn't work. Do you know a plugin that make them work?

Also, I found a plugin named SpawnWithItens that I tried, but it was outdated to the server. I tried to find a new version, since this one I found was in the older forum, but I was unsuccessful finding it. But how I'm really nooby in PM I'm not sure if I did a good search.

Another one, in poggit, how do I found a download for an especific version of a plugin? I tried Economy job, but the server told me to use a especific newer version that I couldn't find. Even trying Google to it I downloaded another version again. Also, in this especific plugin i saw a comment on its poggit page about a confirmation that is made in its .php file. I couldn't find it.

Since now I am grateful for all your answers! Thank you!

2. minijaham

minijaham Skeleton

GitHub:
    minijaham
    RedstoneCircuits by tedo0627
    Child EconomyAPI plugins are kinda broken tbh. I don’t really recommend using them in first place.
    Most child economyapi, including EconomyS does that little message where it tells you to update, even though you got the latest released version from poggit. Just ignore it if the version doesn’t include severe issues.

FoxPady likes this.
  3. FoxPady

FoxPady Creeper

I confirmed now, and the redstone circuits is the one I found. It make all other things work, except the rail.

Do you know other plugins for economy with shop and jobs that works better?

4. minijaham

minijaham Skeleton

GitHub:
    minijaham
    I don’t know if they implemented the rails yet, so keep in touch with their github repo.

You can use EconomyS(EconomyAPI) for currency, PiggyShopUI for the shop, and any other Job plugin from poggit that isn’t economyjob

FoxPady likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.