1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

[NEED HELP] PMMP don't start problems in CentOS (Linux)

Discussion in 'Help' started by commonplayz, Jan 11, 2017.

1. commonplayz

commonplayz Spider

GitHub:
    commonplayz
    Hello guys,

i need help, because i've installed pmmp on a centos server but everytime when i do ./start.sh then comes "Couldn't find a working PHP 7 binary, please use the installer." but i have PHP7 in the server in the right directory but there come everytime that they dont found the binary can anyone help me thanks :D

-Sorry for my bad english and thanks to everyone who helps me :D

2. HittmanA

HittmanA Zombie

GitHub:
    hittmana
    Is there an install.sh file?

commonplayz likes this.
  3. commonplayz

commonplayz Spider

GitHub:
    commonplayz
    No, there are only a compile.sh but not a install.sh

4. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    The only thing I can think of is to try deleting your current PHP binary and reinstalling PocketMine. Where did you get the PHP binary that you have?

commonplayz likes this.
  5. commonplayz

commonplayz Spider

GitHub:
    commonplayz
    I have it from bintary and that doesnt work

6. commonplayz

commonplayz Spider

GitHub:
    commonplayz
    Now there comes this:

"
    ./bin/php7/bin/php: /lib64/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.15' not found (required by ./bin/php7/bin/php)
    ./bin/php7/bin/php: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.15' not found (required by ./bin/php7/bin/php)
    ./bin/php7/bin/php: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by ./bin/php7/bin/php)
    ./bin/php7/bin/php: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by /home/mcpe/bin/php7/bin/../lib/libz.so.1)
    ./bin/php7/bin/php: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by /home/mcpe/bin/php7/bin/../lib/libyaml-0.so.2)
    ./bin/php7/bin/php: /lib64/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.15' not found (required by /home/mcpe/bin/php7/bin/../lib/libpng16.so.16)
    ./bin/php7/bin/php: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by /home/mcpe/bin/php7/bin/../lib/libpng16.so.16)
    ./bin/php7/bin/php: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by /home/mcpe/bin/php7/bin/../lib/libcurl.so.4)
    ./bin/php7/bin/php: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.16' not found (required by /home/mcpe/bin/php7/bin/../lib/libcurl.so.4)
    ./bin/php7/bin/php: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.15' not found (required by /home/mcpe/bin/php7/bin/../lib/libcurl.so.4)
    ./bin/php7/bin/php: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.17' not found (required by /home/mcpe/bin/php7/bin/../lib/libcurl.so.4)
    "

7. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    Try
    Code:
    yum install gcc

commonplayz likes this.
  8. commonplayz

commonplayz Spider

GitHub:
    commonplayz
    I reinstall php7 many times and i tried to install lib64
    "Package gcc-4.4.7-17.el6.x86_64 already installed and latest version"

9. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    An what about gcc-multilib

commonplayz likes this.
  10. commonplayz

commonplayz Spider

GitHub:
    commonplayz
    Package gcc-c++-4.4.7-17.el6.x86_64 already installed and latest version

Das ist auch schon drauf auf der aktuellsten version :(

11. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    EdwardHamHam and commonplayz like this.
  12. commonplayz

commonplayz Spider

GitHub:
    commonplayz
    I tried it with that but its not working again!
    "./bin/php7/bin/php: /lib64/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.15' not found (required by ./bin/php7/bin/php)
    ./bin/php7/bin/php: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by ./bin/php7/bin/php)
    ./bin/php7/bin/php: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by /home/mcpe/bin/php7/bin/../lib/libz.so.1)
    ./bin/php7/bin/php: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by /home/mcpe/bin/php7/bin/../lib/libyaml-0.so.2)
    ./bin/php7/bin/php: /lib64/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.15' not found (required by /home/mcpe/bin/php7/bin/../lib/libpng16.so.16)
    ./bin/php7/bin/php: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by /home/mcpe/bin/php7/bin/../lib/libpng16.so.16)
    ./bin/php7/bin/php: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by /home/mcpe/bin/php7/bin/../lib/libcurl.so.4)
    ./bin/php7/bin/php: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.17' not found (required by /home/mcpe/bin/php7/bin/../lib/libcurl.so.4)
    "

13. commonplayz

commonplayz Spider

GitHub:
    commonplayz
    I found the problem it's because the OS i reinstall Debian 8 and with that its working and thanks to everyone who helped me

14. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    Try yum install glibc

15. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    I could've told you that it's easier on Debian :p

commonplayz likes this.
  16. Awzaw

Awzaw Zombie Pigman Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    awzaw
    Which version of CentOS are you using? If it isn't 7 then updating should fix the issue

HimbeersaftLP and commonplayz like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.