1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

MyPlot Error

Discussion in 'Plugin Help' started by M4nt0s, Jan 9, 2017.

1. M4nt0s

M4nt0s Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    M4nt0s
    Hey! Hope you can help me.

Attached Files:

2. Awzaw

Awzaw Zombie Pigman Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    awzaw
    The author of MyPlot (weiz) has unfortunately abandoned the project, and the most promising fork so far is maintained by @jasonwynn10 , although I imagine he is struggling to update MyPlot on his own with all the changes to MCPE, and therefore in PMMP core, going on at the moment.

It's a great plugin, and works fine for existing worlds although world generation is broken, despite this error message which although truncated I assume to be caused by a missing function GenericChunk::setBiomeColor(). Since biomeColor is apparently no longer supported in MCPE it was of course removed from PocketMine... Maybe some people here could help jason get it updated?

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  3. M4nt0s

M4nt0s Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    M4nt0s
    Ok, waiting for Update.

4. jasonwynn10

jasonwynn10 Moderator Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    jasonwynn10
    Please note that there currently is an API3 Branch that supposedly has been tested and works for pmmp 1.0

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    dktapps and Awzaw like this.
  5. Dblcut3

Dblcut3 Spider Jockey

Does the world generation work on it yet? Also thanks for working on the plugin!

EDIT: Generating works but...

Claiming plots doesnt work. It just tells me I'm not in a plot world.... Any ideas on what's gone wrong?

Here's the error message on the console:
    12.01 17:47:19 [Server] Server thread/CRITICAL DivisionByZeroError: "Modulo by zero" (EXCEPTION) in "/phar_MyPlot-API3_jz9FJCp0UJARm_s.phar/src/MyPlot/MyPlot" at line 180

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  6. jasonwynn10

GitHub:
    jasonwynn10
    This is a known error that I have not been able to reproduce. I need to see what settings the generator is using when it is generating

7. Awzaw

GitHub:
    awzaw
    I've finally got MyPlot working again (generate, auto, claim etc) using the API3 branch - if you are updating an existing installation of MyPlot, please note that the sqlite database may need a new 'denied' field if it's missing.

jasonwynn10 likes this.
  8. jasonwynn10

GitHub:
    jasonwynn10
    Yea, i need need to add an auto-update feature any time i modify the database table

Awzaw likes this.
  9. Krome

Krome Silverfish

GitHub:
    kromethirty
    /p clear or /p reset is not working!

10. Awzaw

GitHub:
    awzaw
    Which version are you using? 1.1.3 works very well for me, including /p dispose, clear and reset.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
  11. Krome

Krome Silverfish

GitHub:
    kromethirty
    I think it is in Bluelight version, but i tried it to pocketmine,and it works

12. jasonwynn10

GitHub:
    jasonwynn10
    I made it to be compatible for PMMP. I am not supporting 3rd party builds

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.