1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Multi-server

Discussion in 'Help' started by matija131, Apr 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matija131

matija131 Spider Jockey

Hello
    I want to hold more servers on my pc but the problem is that I dont know how... I tried using this one time before and it said that one server is already running if I can remember correctly...
    I just copied whole server folder, changed name and pasted it in the same folder with current server, then I edited pocketmine.yml and changed port (Is that how its supposed to work?)

Im using windows 7, 64bit

2. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    Normally it should (well, you should change the port in server.properties and not pocketmine.yml, but I think that was a typo)

jasonwynn10 likes this.
  3. matija131

matija131 Spider Jockey

Yea I meant server.properties
    Okay thanks Ill try that

4. matija131

matija131 Spider Jockey

Yea that actually worked and its no loger saying that other server is already running... But now it says this:
    Sat Apr 29 21:12:05 2017 (3296): Fatal Error Base address marks unusable memory region. Please setup opcache.file_cache and opcache.file_cache_fallback directives for more convenient Opcache usage

How do I configure that and where do I find it?

5. matija131

matija131 Spider Jockey

Nvm I found it in php file and configured it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.