1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

MOBS?

Discussion in 'Help' started by ovendial, Dec 6, 2016.

1. ovendial

ovendial Silverfish

Hi -- Is it true that there are no mobs in Pocketmine? I have a world (using ManyWorlds) that is Survival, and I'd like to make the players on that world fend off skeletons, creepers, etc.

2. LilCrispy2o9

LilCrispy2o9 Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    lilcrispy2o9
    There are Mobs, but there is no AI built into PM to make the move etc.

3. Magicode

Magicode Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    magicode1
    Sandertv likes this.
  4. ovendial

ovendial Silverfish

@Magicode thanks for the suggestion. I installed PureEntitiesX-V3.0-beta.phar in to the plugins folder, and it seems to work, but the console keeps bringing up this error message:

2016-12-14 [06:02:01] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: Could not execute task magicode\pureentities\task\AutoSpawnAnimalTask: Argument 1 passed to pocketmine\level\Level::getBiomeId() must be of the type integer, null given, called in phar:///home/gs/gs/data/servers/4813054/plugins/PureEntitiesX-V3.0-beta.phar/src/magicode/pureentities/task/AutoSpawnAnimalTask.php on line 45 2016-12-14 [06:02:01] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: TypeError: "Argument 1 passed to pocketmine\level\Level::getBiomeId() must be of the type integer, null given, called in phar:///home/gs/gs/data/servers/4813054/plugins/PureEntitiesX-V3.0-beta.phar/src/magicode/pureentities/task/AutoSpawnAnimalTask.php on line 45" (EXCEPTION) in "/src/pocketmine/level/Level" at line 2287 2016-12-14 [06:02:01] [Server thread/INFO]: Event was not cancelled!

5. Sandertv

Sandertv Zombie Pigman Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    Sandertv
    Yeah, try downloading the latest zip and make it a phar with pmt.mcpe.me, that version has some errors in it.

6. Magicode

Magicode Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    magicode1
    Sorry! That's on me. The Phar I included in the release had a few bugs in it. I updated it so now it should be bug free.

7. SOFe

SOFe Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    sof3
    Avoid turning these threads into your plugin support thread. If you have problems about using plugins, create a thread in Plugin Help instead.

Not gonna lock this thread since the plugin mentioned above is not the only possible solution, but be there any more discussion about how to use it, this thread may be locked.

archie426 and Magicode like this.
  8. ovendial

ovendial Silverfish

Ok. I'll bite. Can you tell me other possible solutions?

9. Magicode

Magicode Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    magicode1
    Other plugins, maybe. I haven't seen anything besides plugins that can, although maybe someone else knows something I don't.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.