1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

MInecraft data

Discussion in 'Development' started by TheClimbing, Mar 6, 2019.

1. TheClimbing

TheClimbing Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    theclimbing
    Today I was wondering if I could make one or 2 of the missing biomes so I went up and checked the Mountains biome I'm not sure. Anyways I started searching for info on Biomes but what I found was only temperature values and blocks that occur there. How can I get information on this matter? Where did all the values used in PM came from?

2. KielKing

KielKing Zombie

GitHub:
    kielking
    i don't really know much about biomes, but you can look at BetterGen, they create biomes that aren't available in PocketMine-MP generators and the generation is pretty good.
    All values used in PM were from Minecraft: Broken Edition, the staffs of PocketMine-MP decompiled it and dig for information they need

3. TheClimbing

GitHub:
    theclimbing
    Thank you I'll check it out. However it would be nice if we can have the info

4. TheClimbing

GitHub:
    theclimbing
    Anyone from the pmmp team? Sorry for bothering it's just that I'm really interested. Literally see ppl opening new Pr's implementing new stuff while all I found was temperatures for different Biomes

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.