1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Mine Carts

Discussion in 'Help' started by Spirou, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Spirou

Spirou Creeper

Hi everyone,

i'm not sure I'm posting in the right place. Feel free to move this thread if I'm wrong about that.

I'm using Pmmp on a linux server and cannot use rails and mine carts. Placing rails is already impossible. Is that a pmmp issue ? I tried some searches on the forum without success.

Thanks a lot for your hard work !

2. SOFe

SOFe Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    sof3
    HimbeersaftLP, Primus and Spirou like this.
  3. Spirou

Spirou Creeper

Thanks for the quick reply !

I will explains my local users they can't do everything and have to wait.

Thanks again for all the hard work you place in this project !

Thunder33345 likes this.
  4. archie426

archie426 Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    archie426
    Just make sure you don't ask questions on GitHub, use the forums for that

5. c.grz

c.grz Creeper

Hi, my kids are having similar issues which sucks as we love building "roller coasters". We can place rails but they don't "connect" nor can we spawn minecart's. Is there anywhere I can look for the "this is what we're working on" list?

6. SOFe

SOFe Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    sof3
    https://github.com/pmmp/PocketMine-MP/network is basically most of our activity.
    And to answer your question, sorry, no, nobody is working on minecarts, and I haven't heard of anyone who wants to add minecarts to the core.
    It actually requires skills from different fields, including network-side riding (handle riding data from and send riding data to clients), entity (minecart) movement, block mechanism (connecting rails), redstone (which is not implemented at all, although this can be temporarily replaced by always-powered rails), etc.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  7. c.grz

c.grz Creeper

I appreciate the information. Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.