1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

MCPE is laggy while playing on server

Discussion in 'Help' started by CreeperFace, Jan 6, 2017.

1. CreeperFace

CreeperFace Witch

GitHub:
    creeperface01
    idk how long this issue affects pocketmine/nukkit servers but MCPE is quite laggy. (more that in singleplayer) I assume that in PC version it is exactly the opposite of this, so whats wrong? maybe chunk sending? because the lags appear only if you walk and load new chunks. But light is calculated in pocketmine isn't it? so MCPE doesn't have to calculate it, then i really don't know what causes these lags. Moreover in single player MCPE does much more things than in multiplayer (everything which pocketmine does).

2. robske_110 (Tim)

robske_110 (Tim) Wither Skeleton Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    robske110
    Blame mojang for this and not us. They thought that the client is in dire need of spamming servers with MovePlayerPackets... We don't really place a shitstorm of packets on the client.

3. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    So would it be possible to create a mod for the client to not do that?

4. CreeperFace

CreeperFace Witch

GitHub:
    creeperface01
    I think this doesnt cause these lags, i mean MCPE lags not PM lags

5. CreeperFace

CreeperFace Witch

GitHub:
    creeperface01
    But these packets are usefull for me, i can Check If player uses some hack that speeds up whole MCPE, because player sends 20 packets per second

6. Muqsit

Muqsit Chicken

GitHub:
    muqsit
    I don't feel any sort of lag in single player and on servers. Tho, on my old phone, the frame rate is really bad as compared to MCPE 0.9.0. (after 0.16, the average FPS is around 19-25. Before it was around 30-30+)

reidq7 and CreeperFace like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.