1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

MCPC Map convert to PMMP

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Nora1903, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Nora1903

Nora1903 Slime

GitHub:
    cuongvnz
    Hello, i have an pc map and i know just put this map to worlds folder of pmmp server and it will work.
    But the problem is that it will appear error block (purple command block) and i want to know how to fully convert mcpc map to pmmp server. Are there any ways ? Thanks

2. Destroyer57

Destroyer57 Zombie

It doesnt work. The worlds of MC on PC have different world formats.

3. corytortoise

corytortoise Skeleton

GitHub:
    corytortoise
    Format isn't a problem, as PMMP loads MC Java worlds, the problem lies in incompatible Item and Block IDs.
    The first thing that I can think of is to either replace those blocks by hand, or attempt to do it through a plugin. The problem is, I don't think those blocks retain their original ID after PMMP loads the chunk. You could replace them all with cobblestone, dirt, etc, but only one for all of them.

You may be able to use MCEdit or something like that to change those blocks to something PMMP-compatible before loading the world in PMMP.

4. DaPigGuy

DaPigGuy Slime

GitHub:
    DaPigGuy
    The blocks retain their original ID but will appear as a different block than PC or appear as the update block if no block in MC: BE shares the same id.

5. CupidonSauce173

CupidonSauce173 Zombie

GitHub:
    cupidonsauce173
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.