1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

MC crashing (pocketmine\tile\Sign)

Discussion in 'Help' started by MineCraftForChildren, Apr 9, 2018.

1. MineCraftForChildren

MineCraftForChildren Spider Jockey

Hi,

I've come across an error that happens about a few minutes after were logged in. This error doesn't produce a crash dump. Here is what I have in one log

[Server thread/ERROR]: Error while unloading a chunk: Return value of pocketmine\tile\Sign::getLine() must be of the type string, null returned
    [23:34:35] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: TypeError: "Return value of pocketmine\tile\Sign::getLine() must be of the type string, null returned" (EXCEPTION) in "src/pocketmine/tile/Sign" at line 124
    [23:34:35] [Server thread/DEBUG]: #0 src/pocketmine/tile/Sign(67): pocketmine\tile\Sign->getLine(integer 3)
    [23:34:35] [Server thread/DEBUG]: #1 src/pocketmine/level/format/io/region/Anvil(78): pocketmine\tile\Sign->saveNBT()
    [23:34:35] [Server thread/DEBUG]: #2 src/pocketmine/level/format/io/region/McRegion(374): pocketmine\level\format\io\region\Anvil->nbtSerialize(pocketmine\level\format\Chunk object)
    [23:34:35] [Server thread/DEBUG]: #3 src/pocketmine/level/format/io/BaseLevelProvider(132): pocketmine\level\format\io\region\McRegion->writeChunk(pocketmine\level\format\Chunk object)
    [23:34:35] [Server thread/DEBUG]: #4 src/pocketmine/level/Level(2762): pocketmine\level\format\io\BaseLevelProvider->saveChunk(pocketmine\level\format\Chunk object)
    [23:34:35] [Server thread/DEBUG]: #5 src/pocketmine/level/Level(440): pocketmine\level\Level->unloadChunk(integer 10, integer 3, boolean )
    [23:34:35] [Server thread/DEBUG]: #6 src/pocketmine/level/Level(576): pocketmine\level\Level->close()
    [23:34:35] [Server thread/DEBUG]: #7 src/pocketmine/Server(969): pocketmine\level\Level->unload(boolean 1)
    [23:34:35] [Server thread/DEBUG]: #8 src/pocketmine/Server(2032): pocketmine\Server->unloadLevel(pocketmine\level\Level object, boolean 1)
    [23:34:35] [Server thread/DEBUG]: #9 src/pocketmine/Server(2230): pocketmine\Server->forceShutdown()
    [23:34:35] [Server thread/DEBUG]: #10 src/pocketmine/Server(2165): pocketmine\Server->crashDump()
    [23:34:35] [Server thread/DEBUG]: #11 src/pocketmine/Server(1703): pocketmine\Server->exceptionHandler(ErrorException object)
    [23:34:35] [Server thread/DEBUG]: #12 src/pocketmine/PocketMine(305): pocketmine\Server->__construct(BaseClassLoader object, pocketmine\utils\MainLogger object, string /var/www/cagwf/, string /var/www/cagwf/plugins/)
    [23:34:35] [Server thread/DEBUG]: #13 /var/www/cagwf/PocketMine-MP.phar(1): require(string phar:///var/www/cagwf/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/PocketMine.php)

If there's any more info needed, ask away and I can supply it :)

Thank You great in advance.

M

2. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    What version are you using, and what plugins do you have installed?

3. MineCraftForChildren

Sure. The dogs running...cool. I did a few restarts and log ins to test, and then also disabled all the plugins to see if it was plugin related ( I work with WordPress and sometimes plugins wreck havoc), although MC will show if a plugin was the issue.

[Server thread/INFO]: Starting Minecraft: PE server version v1.2.13
    [23:29:35] [Server thread/NOTICE]: Online mode is enabled. The server will verify that players are authenticated to Xbox Live.
    [23:29:35] [Server thread/NOTICE]: To disable authentication, set "xbox-auth" to "false" in server.properties.
    [23:29:35] [Server thread/INFO]: Opening server on 0.0.0.0:#####
    [23:29:35] [Server thread/INFO]: This server is running PocketMine-MP version 1.7dev-920
    [23:29:35] [Server thread/INFO]: PocketMine-MP is distributed under the LGPL License
    [23:29:35] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading resource packs...
    [23:29:35] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading LockIt v1.3.4-4
    [23:29:35] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading iProtector v3.1.0-10
    [23:29:35] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading TreasureChest v1.2.1-4
    [23:29:35] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading BadWordBlocker v1.2.3
    [23:29:35] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading Parkour v1.5.6-5
    [23:29:35] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading AlwaysSpawn v2.2.3-5
    [23:29:35] [Server thread/INFO]: Enabling AlwaysSpawn v2.2.3-5
    [23:29:35] [Server thread/INFO]: AlwaysSpawn Enabled!
    [23:29:35] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing level ######
    [23:29:35] [Server thread/INFO]: Enabling LockIt v1.3.4-4
    [23:29:35] [Server thread/INFO]: Enabling iProtector v3.1.0-10
    [23:29:35] [Server thread/INFO]: Enabling TreasureChest v1.2.1-4
    [23:29:35] [Server thread/INFO]: Enabling BadWordBlocker v1.2.3
    [23:29:35] [Server thread/INFO]: Enabling Parkour v1.5.6-5
    [23:29:35] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting GS4 status listener
    [23:29:35] [Server thread/INFO]: Setting query port to #####
    [23:29:35] [Server thread/INFO]: Query running on 0.0.0.0:#####
    [23:29:35] [Server thread/INFO]: Default game type: Creative Mode

4. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    Is your world corrupted?

5. MineCraftForChildren

No. Works perfectly fine. We don't play a lot, but the times we did before, we could play for hours with no crashes. Now, it crashes after 5 minutes of logging. If it is the world, is there any way of knowing it has an issue? Or a way to correct the issue without losing our work?

6. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    Well if you can enter it than it's probably not the problem. Just in case, I would recommend creating another installation of PocketMine in a different directory, and using the same world there.

7. MineCraftForChildren

I will try that tonight and report back.

In your opinion....what it the best or most stable download for PHP and MC from here. One more question...is it possible to run MC on a PHP built for hosting, or is it best to use PHP supplied here? I looked that up a while ago and never found an answer...although it wasn't a question anyone asked either :)

8. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    You should use the one from here, as it's been modified for use with PocketMine.

9. MineCraftForChildren

Sorry I meant PocketMine. Which version or link is the most stable or that everyone uses and has no issues with.

10. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    https://jenkins.pmmp.io/job/PocketMine-MP/
    Keep in mind that it's not nearly complety stable, but it's the closest.

MineCraftForChildren likes this.
  11. MalakasPlayzMCPE

MalakasPlayzMCPE Zombie Pigman

Copy the world with MagicWE.

MineCraftForChildren likes this.
  12. MineCraftForChildren

Thank You and Thank You. I will try both of these later tonight and see what happens.

13. MineCraftForChildren

Question to both of you (or anyone)....what commands do I run to copy the world?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.