1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

May someone delete my account?

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by SamGamgee55, Aug 11, 2018.

1. SamGamgee55

SamGamgee55 Creeper

You guys most likely don't remember me at all, so I'll explain who I am and why I want my account deleted.
    I joined the old PMMP forums when we were about to transfer over to this forum. The reason why I joined? I was considering making a small MCPE.....sorry Bedrock edition server when I was 11 or 12. Now, I don't even play Minecraft anymore :p (except sometimes on my computer with Tlauncher).

And NO, I DO NOT PLAY DUMB FORTNITE!

Deleted member 2188 likes this.
  2. SamGamgee55

SamGamgee55 Creeper

Nostalgia anyone?
    Screenshot_235.png

3. MalakasPlayzMCPE

MalakasPlayzMCPE Zombie Pigman

Nah, I had an account there but it had no posts. I tried to become verified but I couldn't due to that so I hate the old forums.

4. The same thing happened to me. I do not even have it installed on my system, I say here because I am interested in improving the community issues (though I do cause them sometimes). Minecraft is becoming quite a mess and is too buggy and poorly designed for me, their biggest mistake will be letting the community create the new user Interface.

5. Aericio

Aericio Slime

GitHub:
    aericio
  6. MalakasPlayzMCPE

If he was not well known, he can't get it.

7. This is the wrong place to ask, create a new thread.

8. MalakasPlayzMCPE

Or PM SOF3 or dktapps

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.