1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

LevelDB

Discussion in 'Help' started by SuperXingKong, Mar 4, 2017.

1. SuperXingKong

SuperXingKong Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    SuperXingKong
    How to load a world created in MinecraftPE(LevelDB)???:)

2. McpeBooster

McpeBooster Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    mcpebooster
    It's not possible. Only Pocketmine and PC worlds are supported :D

3. dktapps

dktapps Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team

GitHub:
    dktapps
    jasonwynn10 likes this.
  4. dyk0n

dyk0n Creeper

GitHub:
    dyk0n
    I'm interested in this as well... I have great deal of time invested in a Pocket Edition Realm that I started on Minecraft Windows 10 edition. Iv'e been trying to use some converters that I found to convert from LevelDB to Anvil, they seem to succeed but when I start my pocketmine server its unable to find the world file and loads a blank random seed. If I added these other PHP binaries, would I be able to host my map without converting it?
    I'm new at this but from what I have read so far, I have a leveldb map from my pocket edition that exported as a .mcworld file. I unzip this file and convert it. Then I just copy the contents into my world folder on my pocketmine server, when I start it, its unable to find the world file. I'm new so I could be on the wrong track.... Let me know what you guys think

5. The_Clock

The_Clock Spider Jockey

Yes. I want to be able to use this type easily. I have time invested in worlds, but when I convert them either it loads a random world or the world I converted is HUGELY corrupted. As in, I have a large multi-level floating arena, but only two walls of a castle, some border of a field, and a few random blocks are successfully converted.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.