1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

JAVA or BEDROCK world to PocketMine

Discussion in 'Help' started by Playhelp, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Playhelp

Playhelp Creeper

GitHub:
    playhelp999
    Hello, i want to create a server with my friends for minecraft windows 10 edition.
    I tried to create a server with PocketMine becouse we are interested in plugins.
    We already have a world created in minecraft java 1.15 and we want to continue playing in that world.
    I tried to put the world's folder in the server but when someone tries to login, the server crashes.
    Here's the log: https://pastebin.com/c9XrSYaa

I read that java worlds are not compatibile with pocketmine and all the converters i found don't work properly.
    Can somebody help us?

2. dktapps

dktapps Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team

GitHub:
    dktapps
    There's no way to fix this problem at present.

jasonwynn10 likes this.
  3. jasonwynn10

jasonwynn10 Moderator Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    jasonwynn10
    Java worlds should be natively compatible. It seems like the world has an NBT tag
    The issue is because Java 1.13 and above use a different world format which PocketMine does not support. Java 1.12 and older worlds are natively supported. Bedrock Edition LevelDB 7 and older worlds are also supported.

minijaham and Primus like this.
  4. GamakCZ

GamakCZ Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    GamakCZ
    why?

5. Th3Ang3lo

Th3Ang3lo Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    Th3Ang3lo
    Try create your world in 1.8.9 version or below and after import to your pocketmine worlds, it works for me.

6. Playhelp

Playhelp Creeper

GitHub:
    playhelp999
    Thank you but we arealdy have a world and we would like to contine playing in that world.
    I think i will wait until someone creates a converter

7. Destroyer57

Destroyer57 Zombie

That will be impossible to convert

8. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    Why would you think that's the case? Sure some blocks work differently in Bedrock than in the Java Edition, but the majority of them can definitely be converted without loss, provided someone has the time to write a converter.

9. Wolfy red

Wolfy red Creeper

10. Moonafic

Moonafic Silverfish

just convert your world with Minecraft Tools, it has a feature that converts 1.13+ worlds to 1.12 and youll be ok

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.