1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

It's possible to transfer whitout using proxy with PMMP 1.10.0? (MCPE 0.15.10)

Discussion in 'Help' started by LewBr, Jul 20, 2018.

1. LewBr

LewBr Zombie

GitHub:
    lewbr
    I have a server in MCPE 0.15.10 but i don't know if i can use packets for transfer to another server? I tested to use TransferPacket but it seens that the function of the packet from this plugins doesn't work anymore, it exists another plugin that does that for MCPE 0.15.10? Whitout being a proxy

2. SOFe

SOFe Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    sof3
    It's a pity we can't delete this thread for "asking for spoon support".

3. LewBr

LewBr Zombie

GitHub:
    lewbr
    :eek: but serious, what is the problem to ask something of pmmp?

4. SOFe

GitHub:
    sof3
    no problem. simply that nobody cares about 0.15.10 (possibly "the last version that works")

And the answer for your question is "no".

5. Khome

Khome Spider Jockey

0.15.10 was lit

6. LewBr

LewBr Zombie

GitHub:
    lewbr
    I know more servers working very well in Brazil community they are all in 0.15.10, i don't know if 1.2/4/5 is cool because of bugs i have seen, i know 10 servers in 0.15.10 that is very big and has much players in there playing whitout much bugs, crashs, error, that's because i am transferring to 0.15 the only problem there is transferring to another server, i think if Synapse works.. maybe?

7. SOFe

GitHub:
    sof3
    As far as I know, versions as old as 0.15.10 are no longer supported. I think this forum is not some place you would get help from.

EdwardHamHam likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.