1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Isn't Loading

Discussion in 'Development' started by Devin, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Devin

Devin Witch

Hello!
    I need help updating this skyblock plugin.
    This plugin is NOT made by me but here is it.
    Here is the error im getting in the console:
    Server thread/CRITICAL]: TypeError: "Argument 1 passed to SkyBlock\generator\SkyBlockGeneratorManager::__construct() must be an instance of SkyBlock\SkyBlock\SkyBlock, instance of SkyBlock\Main given, called in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Cosmic Network\plugins\SkyBlock-0.1.8\src\SkyBlock\Main.php on line 140" (EXCEPTION) in "plugins/SkyBlock-0.1.8/src/SkyBlock/generator/SkyBlockGeneratorManager" at line 23

Once again I didn't make this plugin and I'm just trying to make it work on my server since the looks WAYYYYY better than the Skyblock Giant Quartz made. I looked in the src so that's why I'm saying that this is way better.
    Please help thx

2. wolfdale

wolfdale Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    diamond-gold
    Have you modifyed the src yourself? There is no Main file or class in the link you provided

3. Devin

Devin Witch

Nope, I didn't even TOUCH the src. The link I provided you is the developer's GitHub, not mine

4. wolfdale

wolfdale Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    diamond-gold
    Then you should try using the src from github

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.