1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Importing World To Pocketmine Help

Discussion in 'Help' started by Peasgopop, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Peasgopop

Peasgopop Creeper

Hello everyone, I have just finished setting up my pocketmine server, and it all works fine with the default world it generates on first startup, When I brought over my PE world it didn't work. I have tried all of the converters like levelDB to Anvil etc, and none work - I have read all of the other forum posts I have found with other people having a similar issue, but none of their solutions have worked for me either! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! (I could also attach world folder if anyone thinks they could do it :))

2. dktapps

dktapps Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team

GitHub:
    dktapps
    please search, there are countless threads on this already ...

3. Peasgopop

Peasgopop Creeper

None of these solutions have worked for me, as I wrote in the message above, which is why I made this thread.

4. Sakkzz

Sakkzz Spider

GitHub:
    rezzsin
    I briefly looked into this and all that I can remember is that you need to open up the level.dat into McEdit or something like that. Not much info but it should at least lead somewhere that can help you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.