1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Importing bedrock 1.4 worlds

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by sky000, Jul 8, 2018.

1. sky000

sky000 Creeper

Hi I have read somewhere else in this forum that world's from bedrock 1.2.? or later are not supported yet and needs some major work.

I am wondering what timescales are we talking about. Weeks, months, years away?

I currently have realm world with built with my daughter and I am looking forward to import that on to my own PMMP server. I don't mind loosing some features, but I just want to import the world and the structures (most of it anyway).

Thanks

2. dktapps

dktapps Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team

GitHub:
    dktapps
    Probably months. It's on my TODO list, but it's not priority right now. A blocks handling rewrite is necessary, and that's a bit off putting due to the amount of work I have to do.

3. sky000

sky000 Creeper

Ok thanks.
    I will keep an eye for when this feature is added.

4. Qeis2007

Qeis2007 Witch

GitHub:
    FrostingBita
    Okay, i found that PocketMine world is Java Edition world format. So, if you want to import 1.4 world, you can convert it to Java and extract it to worlds folder. But you will need a bit editing because Pocketmine using Java format but still using Bedrock IDs. I hope this helping.

5. hikingjungle

hikingjungle Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    hikingjungle
  6. sky000

sky000 Creeper

Yes I tried latest leveldb2anvil converter. It claims it supports version 1.2+ but it didnt work for mine. It give exception errors, even the with latest commits.

Thanks anyway.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.