1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Import World

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by SJames, Apr 1, 2020.

1. SJames

SJames Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    sjamese
    Hello guys,

I've found manny threads on this topic, but none really helped me. I am trying to import a Minecraft bedrock edition world into pmmp, but I am unable to do it... Does anyone know how to do it?

Thanks in advance =)

2. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    The current stable version of PMMP doesn't support the latest world format version.
    If it's an older world, you can replace the extension mcworld with zip and unpack it to your worlds folder.
    If it's a newer world you can either find a way to convert it or wait until PMMP 4.0.0 is released (or use an unstable build, but I don't recommend that).

If you just want to open the world to other people and don't need plugins, you can use the official Bedrock dedicated server software.

3. SJames

SJames Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    sjamese
    Up to which minecraft version is it possible to get it on the pmmp server?

4. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    I'm not sure, it's easiest just to try it. If it's too new the server will display a message saying that the version of leveldb xy is unsupported.

brokiem likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.