1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

I urgently need new plugins

Discussion in 'Requests' started by ShyWol, Nov 20, 2019.

1. ShyWol

ShyWol Creeper

Hello, I've been searching all the plugins available for pocketmine, and I can't find any of the ones I need. I need one so that my users can Protect your buildings, type GriefPrevention or protectionstone of Spigot. I also need a randomtp to take advantage of the world of my server. Where could I find these plugins? Thanks in advance.

2. jasonwynn10

jasonwynn10 Moderator Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    jasonwynn10
    There is no released plugin that does what protection stone or GriefPrevention does. randomtp, though, can be done with EssentialsTP from poggit. https://poggit.pmmp.io/p/essentialsTP/1.2.2 the command used is /wild

3. isoz

isoz Spider

By looking around like everyone else, sorry but this is just being lazy, "urgently need", your urgency is irrelevant to any of us, if you need something fast you go and get it.

A simple google search would reveal poggit.pmmp.io as a plugin repository and if you still can't find what you need go on github and look for it just like you would on JAVA.

Have in mind that Bedrock doesn't have as many years, community numbers or mojang attention as Java and the plugins will likely not be as complex as the ones you find there.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.