1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

I need help installing plugins for my Bedrock server

Discussion in 'Help' started by Nerdtendo, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Nerdtendo

Nerdtendo Creeper

Hey all, new here. I have a bedrock dedicated server set up on my windows 10 computer. I have tried researching a way to add plugins to the server so I can manage things like griefing and maybe do custom minigames. However, I have found the documentation for bedrock to be surprisingly low. Pocketmine was the only thing I could fine that seemed to be what I was looking for, but even then I'm unsure if I can even use it on Win 10. I do see the tutorial doc, but I don't want to waste my time setting that up if it isn't going to work on my dedicated server for Windows 10. I suppose my main question is will this program work? Ik that sounds dumb, but I've set up many things in the past that were never supported for what I was using.

2. Heisenburger69

Heisenburger69 Silverfish

GitHub:
    heisenburger69
    Pocketmine and the BDS are two separate server softwares. If you're looking for a vanilla gameplay experience, stick to BDS. If you want minigames and such, use Pocketmine. Pocketmine however lacks many vanilla features like newer blocks, a good world generation, redstone and mobs so if it's something like a survival world I'd recommend BDS

3. Nerdtendo

Nerdtendo Creeper

I see. I was under the impression that Pocketmine was a software FOR the BDS. Thanks for the help. Do you know any software that lets you use plugins with the BDS?

4. Heisenburger69

Heisenburger69 Silverfish

GitHub:
    heisenburger69
    Not that I know of, but @XenialDan has mentioned mods for BDS, so you might have better luck asking him

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.