1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

I can't figure out how to make the plugin readable.

Discussion in 'Plugin Help' started by subcool, Sep 19, 2020.

1. subcool

subcool Spider

GitHub:
    subcool0115
    Hello,
    I am trying to install the pureperms plugin, I downloaded it from the poggit website, and I feel as if it is out of date. I have the purechat PR-17 installed. my consol says that it ok with purechat, but I am missing pureperms, though I have it in my plugins folder.

[04:35:52] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: Could not load plugin 'PureChat': Unknown dependency: PurePerms

please help, I have been scratching my head for hours.

2. KygekDev

KygekDev Witch

GitHub:
    KygekDev
    Try to start the server and type `/plugins` in the console. Look for the PurePerms plugin. If it's red, make sure you downloaded the plugin (.phar) here.

3. subcool

subcool Spider

GitHub:
    subcool0115
    It doesn't even show when I type /plugins, though it is a .phar and in the plugins folder. I do confirm to be on pocketmineMP as well.

4. subcool

subcool Spider

GitHub:
    subcool0115
    Neither Pureperms nor Pure chat shows in /plugins. they are both in the plugins folder, but they are not creating a folder in the plugins_data folder for config files.

5. subcool

subcool Spider

GitHub:
    subcool0115
    Here is a screenshot of my plugin folder

Attached Files:

6. subcool

subcool Spider

GitHub:
    subcool0115
    Ok.. I have found that this is out of date. Where is the indate version of this? Poggit doesn't seem to have up to date.

7. KygekDev

KygekDev Witch

GitHub:
    KygekDev
    Looks like you're not using the released/official version of PureChat.

Download the official and released PureChat plugin here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.