1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Guide how to take commands from the server to players just to leave commands like / lobby etc.

Discussion in 'Help' started by Inacio947, Apr 11, 2020.

?

can help me how to remove these other commands in the chat please I just want to leave the / lobby

Poll closed Feb 11, 2021.
  1. can help me how to remove these other commands in the chat please I just want to leave the / lobby c

100.0%
  2. can help me how to remove these other commands in the chat please I just want to leave the / lobby

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Inacio947

Inacio947 Spider

GitHub:
    tkdioh132
    can help me how to remove these other commands in the chat please I just want to leave the / lobby commands these types there that I want to leave for the players, I do not want to leave the remains of my server plugins in the chat when use / need plugin or mess with server settings? help me please

Attached Files:

2. Nesqiik

Nesqiik Spider

GitHub:
    kskaneki5
    /transfer

3. NickteeChunky

NickteeChunky Witch

GitHub:
    nickteechunky
    You have to unregister the commands. Something like this should work with $command as your command of course and if you want to do this for multiple commands at a time you can have $command as an array and foreach it.

PHP:
            $command "ver";

$commandMap $this->getServer()->getCommandMap();

$commandMap->unregister($commandMap->getCommand($command));

4. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    This is not a guide.

Please don't add useless polls.

Nesqiik likes this.
  5. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.