1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

How to make the pmmp-world like the worlds in android minecraft PE?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Mattias R, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Mattias R

Mattias R Spider

As I mentioned in another thread, I've promised my kids (and their friends) to set up a minecraft-server for them to play on together. I don't know much about minecraft so please help me out.

The problem is that when we created the world in pmmp-server. the game where totally empty. no other "human" beings, zombies or animal. I guess that I have to install some kind of upgrade or plugin to use.

The minecraft PE version we use is 1.2.3 and I want the plugin to work with that version. AS for now only android and ipads will connect to the server ( If that does matter? )

Can someone help me out on what plugin to add to the server to make it look like the android-PE game?

Thanks!

2. robske_110 (Tim)

robske_110 (Tim) Wither Skeleton Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    robske110
    Entity AI & spawning is currently not implemented, but there is a plugin which adds most of these things.
    https://github.com/RevivalPMMP/PureEntitiesX
    If you need anything else, let us know, but please don't expect this server to become perfectly MCBE-like.

3. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    By humans do you mean villagers, or like other players?

Mattias R likes this.
  4. Mattias R

Mattias R Spider

Robske_110 >> It does not need to be exactly like mcpe. as long as there are animals and something that make the world "living". Thank you, I will install that plugin.

Edwardthedog2 >> Yes i guess I mean "villagers" :D

The Aim is to create 2 worlds. Both will be in the creative mode. And one will be ; always day and no zombies, and the other one will be both day and night, with zombies. the kids are of different age and some of them does not like the evil zombies :)

Thank you very much!

robske_110 (Tim) likes this.
  5. Mattias R

Mattias R Spider

Hi again. I tried to download the .phar-file needed for the plugin. but could not find any?

6. Mattias R

Mattias R Spider

I found it now. https://github.com/RevivalPMMP/PureEntitiesX/releases
    I copied the phar file from the version released June 12th but an error occur when running the start.sh file.

[08:46:49] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load '/home/mattias/servertest/plugins/PureEntitiesX.phar' in folder '/home/mattias/servertest/plugins/': internal corruption of phar "/home/mattias/servertest/plugins/PureEntitiesX.phar" (__HALT_COMPILER(); not found)
    [08:46:49] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: UnexpectedValueException: "internal corruption of phar "/home/mattias/servertest/plugins/PureEntitiesX.phar" (__HALT_COMPILER(); not found)" (EXCEPTION) in "src/pocketmine/plugin/PharPluginLoader" at line 84
    [08:46:49] [Server thread/DEBUG]: #0 src/pocketmine/plugin/PharPluginLoader(84): Phar->__construct(string /home/mattias/servertest/plugins/PureEntitiesX.phar)
    [08:46:49] [Server thread/DEBUG]: #1 src/pocketmine/plugin/PluginManager(213): pocketmine\plugin\PharPluginLoader->getPluginDescription(string /home/mattias/servertest/plugins/PureEntitiesX.phar)
    [08:46:49] [Server thread/DEBUG]: #2 src/pocketmine/Server(1631): pocketmine\plugin\PluginManager->loadPlugins(string /home/mattias/servertest/plugins/)
    [08:46:49] [Server thread/DEBUG]: #3 src/pocketmine/PocketMine(558): pocketmine\Server->__construct(BaseClassLoader object, pocketmine\utils\MainLogger object, string phar:///home/mattias/servertest/PocketMine-MP.phar/, string /home/mattias/servertest/, string /home/mattias/servertest/plugins/)
    [08:46:49] [Server thread/DEBUG]: #4 /home/mattias/servertest/PocketMine-MP.phar(1): require(string phar:///home/mattias/servertest/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/PocketMine.php)

Any ideas what to do?

7. Mattias R

Mattias R Spider

It seems like I have the following minecraft server:

This server is running PocketMine-MP version 1.7dev-318 "[REDACTED]" (API 3.0.0-ALPHA9)

Cannot find the pureEX release for alpha9.. ?

8. QuiverlyRivalry

QuiverlyRivalry Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    quiverlyrivalry
    I’m pretty sure is Alpha 9, by the way, are you planning on updating to 1.2.5?
    Also I recommend using TeaSpoon

9. Mattias R

Mattias R Spider

I might update when I have a successful installation of the server and plugin. Until then I try to not play around to much with the different versions of server/plugin.

You mean that you think that the release from June 12th is for Alpha9?

What is teaspoon?

10. Mattias R

Mattias R Spider

About the update.. Unless someone says that "install this version of server and this version of plugin and it WILL work :D "

11. robske_110 (Tim)

GitHub:
    robske110

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  12. Mattias R

Mattias R Spider

I have a clean installation. I currently installing with:
    curl -sL https://get.pmmp.io | bash -s -

Thank you very much. I was able to install and start the server. Checked and found some horses :D

13. QuiverlyRivalry

GitHub:
    quiverlyrivalry
  14. robske_110 (Tim)

GitHub:
    robske110
    well, normally I'd say don't recommend that pile of something piled in a pile of piles in many pile to anyone, but in this case since Mattias wants to have a vanilla-like experience, it might be worth a try. I'm not sure if it is playing well along with PureEntitiesX. Also don't wonder why your server turns upside down or spits out errors like crazy if you have TeaSpoon.

15. QuiverlyRivalry

GitHub:
    quiverlyrivalry
    Last time I tried this plugin. My server crashed because of some lightning

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.