1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

How to configure a complete battle/arena server?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by xtremelora, Apr 30, 2017.

1. xtremelora

xtremelora Creeper

GitHub:
    xtremelora
    Hello guys, I hope this is the right place to ask this.

I need help to build a complete battle/arena server with the following features:

1.- The main map (where everybody will spawn) it would be the lobby from where you can teleport to another worlds (let's say diferent maps for fights), how can I do that?
    2.- I would like to limit the maps player to 10 by default but be able to modify that on any given moment, how can I do that?
    3.- Let's say that a map already has 10 players on it and there are more players trying to play the same map, is there any way to initialize the same map for other players without kicking/interfering with the first 10 player? (something like cloning that busy map on the fly for other players) or any idea about this?
    4.- On every map I would like to have 2 teams and both teams needs to have their own spawn point, how can I achive that?
    5.- On every map I need to have diferents gears (sniper, medic, etc) and the players must have the option to choose what gear use, any comment about this?
    6.- The server must have the options to auto asign players to teams or give the option to players to choose what team to join, how can I do that?
    7.- I need something like a timer to start the battle.
    8.- When the battle start and a player die, he/she can not be able to re-spawn, if possible he/she can be on spectator mode but only for his/her team, is this possible?
    9.- When a team wins and the battle finish all of the players must return back to lobby so other players can play that map.

That's it for now, please point me in the right direction.
    Thank you for your valuable time and help!!!

2. freakingdev

freakingdev Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    imjayl
    Like this? Players will teleport to lobby when they join. And they will pick a team by touching the sign.

3. freakingdev

freakingdev Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    imjayl
    My latest updates
    ✅ Added Gun
    ✅ Added ScoreBoard

The first team who will get 20kills will win

Attached Files:

4. xtremelora

xtremelora Creeper

GitHub:
    xtremelora
    Yeah, something like that.
    Any idea about the other stuff??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.