1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Solved How get API 4.0.0

Discussion in 'Plugin Help' started by IvanCraft623, Oct 7, 2020.

1. IvanCraft623

IvanCraft623 Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    IvanCraft623
    Hi! I have found this Vanilla generation plugin: https://github.com/Muqsit/VanillaGenerator and since for a long time I have wanted to have worlds that are most similar to vanilla but I have encountered the inconvenience that API 4.0.0 requires and I have not found no way to get it. :c

I wanted to know if any of you have it, if you have the add-on for api 3.0.0, or could you teach me how to obtain api 4.0.0

An apology for grammar mistakes, i really speak spanish.

2. KygekDev

KygekDev Witch

GitHub:
    KygekDev
    Check this video:

You need to install Git and Composer and build PocketMine-MP API 4.0.0 yourself.

tpguy825, Primus and IvanCraft623 like this.
  3. IvanCraft623

IvanCraft623 Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    IvanCraft623
    THANNNKS!!!

4. IvanCraft623

IvanCraft623 Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    IvanCraft623
    Help me!

- The requested PHP extension ext-chunkutils2 ^0.1.0 is missing from your system. Install or enable PHP's chunkutils2 extension.

5. GamingFR91

GamingFR91 Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    kanekilechomeur
    You have to install Visual Studio

6. KygekDev

KygekDev Witch

GitHub:
    KygekDev
    For anyone seeing this thread, ignore this error, because I've changed the PHP download link. I've tested the video again recently and it still works. I'll keep testing the video regularly to ensure the video is not outdated.

NTT, tpguy825 and Primus like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.