1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

How do permissions work

Discussion in 'Help' started by Thomas, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Thomas

Thomas Creeper

GitHub:
    jceaser
    New here, trying to get myself settled. The other day I made a user on my server an op, so that we could do something together. Latter I deop'd the user. Now this user can not place any blocks. Is there a way to set a user back to default permissions?

Which plug in should I research so that I can have a common controlled world (survival, no extra rights), which links to several personal worlds where each of my users have full rights there?

2. Thomas

Thomas Creeper

GitHub:
    jceaser
    Follow up, someone on discord pointed me to Festival as the issue, I don't really understand it, but it has something to do with the whitelist setting. I ended up removing the plugin all together and things work as expected. Still, I would like to know why Festival was not letting anyone build outside of the box?

3. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    What is Festival?

4. Ghostspex

Ghostspex Spider

I belive feastvil is a plugin that sets player event and is suppose to be really fun but there may be a flaw in the code or its just outdated

5. Thomas

Thomas Creeper

GitHub:
    jceaser
    it is a plugin, I think the concept is that you define a box where rules can be different. You can also assign commands that act when you enter, exit, and reach the center of the box. I'm not sure I have mine setup correctly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.