1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Hide Real Username from playerlist?

Discussion in 'Plugin Help' started by ALLINSEO, Mar 24, 2017.

1. ALLINSEO

ALLINSEO Baby Zombie

I am using MCPE Essentials plugin from poggit, I like how the /nick feature changes the display name, but how can I hide my xbox live name or replace that name with the /nick I gave myself.

right now when I hit escape I can see two players, one is my nickname the other is my Real xbox live name.

the server only registers one of the names so If I think I could just stop it from displaying the real one that would be fine.

2. dktapps

dktapps Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team

GitHub:
    dktapps
    This is a bug that's persisted since 0.16. I haven't had time to look at fixing it properly yet.

3. ALLINSEO

ALLINSEO Baby Zombie

Oh okay, im sure its not a problem for big servers but when there is only one player on the server list and they check the server and see two names its rather obvious.
    is /nick actually support to change the name completely? for example like server listing websites show logged users sometimes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.