1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Hey guys whats the format of the worlds in pm

Discussion in 'Help' started by StuntzCo, Feb 6, 2017.

1. StuntzCo

StuntzCo Baby Zombie

I've been using world painter and I was going to go through the hassle of making a PC world then converting it to pm but if I export it as map format Minecraft 1.10 (and 1.2-1.9 Anvil) can I just drop it in my worlds folder and rename and run it or will there be problems (I realize there's other threads about map converting and stuff but none about worldpainter to pocket mine) "note to moderators please delete if you feel another thread already covers my issue"

(quick update I tried it and it worked flawlessly like all I had to do was stick my my newly created anvil world i made in world painter into my worlds folder delete the old world folder and rename my map folder world boot up the server and it ran perfectly and looked awsome

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  2. StuntzCo

StuntzCo Baby Zombie

also does any body care if make a youtube video on this and also a turtorial and put it in the general section of the forum that shows people how to use world painter and how to run a world painter map on a pocketmine server

3. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    What is "World Painter", don't expect everybody to know what that is

4. StuntzCo

StuntzCo Baby Zombie

world painter is a custom world generator/builder kinda like photoshop tools but they effect your map enabling you to build an entire world with large scale creations in minutes or hours depending on how much effort is put into it you can make objects based off of brush tools that use height maps in the form of png and jpegs http://www.worldpainter.net/ note I do not endorse this application nor do I have anything to do with it I just found it recently and it's an awesome tool in my server/world making arsenal

HimbeersaftLP likes this.
  5. StuntzCo

StuntzCo Baby Zombie

look above

6. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    Thanks lol

7. StuntzCo

StuntzCo Baby Zombie

I've noticed your signature with your server on it what type of server are you running mini games or survival or creative . I would try but all my clients are 1.0.2 and I have apple so I can't downgrade the app

8. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    The server is inactive, I'm going to remove it from there until I updated, but don't get off-topic further. Thanks :p

9. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
  10. StuntzCo

StuntzCo Baby Zombie

Thank you and I think I will make a tutorial on how this is done so people stop asking questions and making threads on conversion

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.