1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Help with Plugins

Discussion in 'Help' started by commonplayz, Jan 12, 2017.

1. commonplayz

commonplayz Spider

GitHub:
    commonplayz
    Hello,

i need help or a adwise with plugins because i don't find any plugins here in this forum and the plugins at github don't working there comes this here:

"
    [09:50:58] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load plugin 'SkyBlock': Incompatible API version
    [09:50:58] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load plugin 'EssentialsPE': Incompatible API version
    [09:50:58] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load plugin 'Mail': Incompatible API version
    [09:50:58] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load plugin 'Parkour': Incompatible API version
    [09:50:58] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load plugin 'LoginAuth': Incompatible API version
    [09:50:58] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load plugin 'SignShop': Incompatible API version
    [09:50:58] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load plugin 'Bedwars': Incompatible API version
    [09:50:58] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load plugin 'Neon': Incompatible API version
    [09:50:58] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load plugin 'BlockSniper': Incompatible API version
    [09:50:58] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load plugin 'MassiveEconomy': Incompatible API version
    "
    Does anyone know where i can find plugins that compatible for this api?

2. Magicode

Magicode Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    magicode1
    You need to find plugins compatible with the API you are using. Do /version in Pocketmine to find your API. I recommend looking on poggit for compatible plugins: https://poggit.pmmp.io/

3. Deeonix

Deeonix Spider Jockey

When you are using the dev version of PMMP for MCPE 1.0.0 use the API 3.0.0-ALPHA1! (or 3.0.0-ALPHA2 or 3.0.0-ALPHA3)

commonplayz and HittmanA like this.
  4. commonplayz

commonplayz Spider

GitHub:
    commonplayz
    I have ALPHA2 and with that there comes this errors can you send me the link of Alpha1 because i can't find alpha1 in jenkins

5. Deeonix

Deeonix Spider Jockey

commonplayz likes this.
  6. commonplayz

commonplayz Spider

GitHub:
    commonplayz
  7. Deeonix

Deeonix Spider Jockey

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.