1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Solved Help setting up PocketMine

Discussion in 'Help' started by Primus, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Primus

Primus Zombie Pigman

Hello! Let's start this off with disclaimer: I last ran PocketMine more than a year ago and a lot has been changed since then. However I did it again, but this time I ran into issues. I solved many of them and now I have running server, but it does not show up in minecraft.
    Code:
    [15:21:55] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading pocketmine.yml...
    [15:21:55] [Server thread/INFO]: Selected English (eng) as the base language
    [15:21:55] [Server thread/WARNING]: ----------------------------------------
    [15:21:55] [Server thread/WARNING]: You are running a PocketMine-MP DEVELOPMENT build.
    [15:21:55] [Server thread/WARNING]: The API for this version may not be finalized. Plugins which run on this build may not work on other builds with the same API version.
    [15:21:55] [Server thread/WARNING]: The build may have bugs, crash, corrupt your data, or break your plugins.
    [15:21:55] [Server thread/WARNING]: ----------------------------------------
    [15:21:55] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading server properties...
    [15:21:55] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting Minecraft: Bedrock Edition server version v1.5.0
    [15:21:55] [Server thread/NOTICE]: Online mode is enabled. The server will verify that players are authenticated to Xbox Live.
    [15:21:55] [Server thread/NOTICE]: To disable authentication, set "xbox-auth" to "false" in server.properties.
    [15:21:55] [Server thread/INFO]: Opening server on 0.0.0.0:19132
    [15:21:55] [Server thread/INFO]: This server is running PocketMine-MP version 4.0.0+dev.1405
    [15:21:55] [Server thread/INFO]: PocketMine-MP is distributed under the LGPL License
    [15:21:56] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading resource packs...
    [15:21:56] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing level "world"
    [15:21:56] [Server thread/INFO]: Default game type: Creative Mode
    [15:21:56] [Server thread/INFO]: Done (3.362s)! For help, type "help" or "?"

As I said, minecraft shows up nothing. I'm running Minecraft Windows 10 Edition 1.5.3.

Thanks for help in advance!

2. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    Primus likes this.
  3. hikingjungle

hikingjungle Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    hikingjungle
    that seems to have worked for me

4. Eduardo

Eduardo Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    xBeastMode
    Just add it manually to the server list using your localhost address, sometimes it shows up sometimes it doesn't; even with the restriction lifted.

Primus likes this.
  5. Primus

Primus Zombie Pigman

EdwardHamHam and HimbeersaftLP like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.