1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

GMRWNTUN

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by NickTehUnicorn, Jul 15, 2017.

1. NickTehUnicorn

NickTehUnicorn Zombie

GitHub:
    unickorn
    Give
    Me
    Reasons
    Why
    Not
    To
    Use
    Nukkit.
    So I think you've heard of Nukkit. A PE version of Bukkit. It's written in java and people say it's smoother. I thought about switching to it but all my already configured plugins made me stay with PocketMine. So if you guys know about it, can you give me reasons not to switch to it?

2. Sandertv

Sandertv Zombie Pigman Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    Sandertv
    The structure of Nukkit is far from the most efficient. It's basically PocketMine rewritten in java, which in my opinion is a horrible idea. Java might be faster, but with this structure it won't have a big difference at all. There are more plugins for PocketMine as well.

Also, nobody is trying to stop you from trying out/using Nukkit. If you're curious, go out there and test it yourself. See which one suits you the best and which one you prefer. Nobody is going to tell you what to do.

3. NickTehUnicorn

NickTehUnicorn Zombie

GitHub:
    unickorn
    I already did, and had real struggle with the plugins. Although the empty world ran smoother than PocketMine, without plugins it's not worth switching.

4. asters

asters Spider Jockey

Advertising forks = Ban. GO go dktapps army +))

5. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    It's not a fork, it's PocketMine translated to another language

WinterBuild7074 likes this.
  6. NickTehUnicorn

NickTehUnicorn Zombie

GitHub:
    unickorn
    I was scared for a second :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.