1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Fake query players

Discussion in 'Requests' started by MalakasPlayzMCPE, Feb 25, 2018.

1. MalakasPlayzMCPE

MalakasPlayzMCPE Zombie Pigman

So I want a plugin like query facade (if you are able to update it I prefer this plugin) that I will be able to change the max players, the player count and the motd of my server.

2. SleepSpace9

SleepSpace9 Slime

GitHub:
    sleepspace9
    You can write your own plugin, it should be easily possible to set the player count and max players through QueryRegenerateEvent using $event->setPlayerCount() and $event->setMaxPlayerCount(), you can change the MOTD using
    PHP:
    $this->getServer()->getNetwork()->setName("Your dynamic Message Of The Day");

3. MalakasPlayzMCPE

Thanks!

4. kenygamer

kenygamer Banned Banned

GitHub:
    kenygamer
    I wouldn't display wrong information to my players to make they think that there are X players online. Nor I think it will help in attracting the attention of more players. But I would do what Lifeboat does: merge all players online of their network.

Though, it wouldn't be bad for someone to create an add-on plugin or a built-in feature for QueryFacade to update the fake players online at certain intervals, and in certain ranges.

5. TheDiamondYT

TheDiamondYT Zombie

GitHub:
    TheDiamondYT1
    I really think you shouldnt have a fake online player count. Feel free to have a fake max player count, but fake online players is misleading and if someone joins your server which says 40 players and there is 2 players online, do you think they will ever join that server again?

6. Teamblocket

Teamblocket Zombie

GitHub:
    teamblocket
    Well, you can make a fake player who walks and chats.. Specter by Falkirks does this.

7. TheDiamondYT

TheDiamondYT Zombie

GitHub:
    TheDiamondYT1
    That's not what the OP wants. He wants to spoof the player count in the query.

8. MalakasPlayzMCPE

Well, I do not really care for the online players. The max players count is what I need. Just some code would complete this request...

9. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    i wouldnt mind if you use it to display fake information because as said previously, you would just be digging your own grave
    and i only replied just to show how my useless opinion without contributing anything towards the topic like everyone else is doing here

10. Daniktheboss

Daniktheboss Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    daniktheboss
    How is this relevant to what the OOP asked? This was a question, not a "whats your opinion about my question?"

11. MalakasPlayzMCPE

Should this work?

PHP:
    $this->getServer()->getNetwork()->setMaxPlayerCount(100);

12. MalakasPlayzMCPE

The fun fact is that I do not want this for my server, but because I want to extend my knowledge...

13. SleepSpace9

SleepSpace9 Slime

GitHub:
    sleepspace9
    No it wouldn't - you need to listen to the QueryRegenerateEvent and then change the event data using
    PHP:
    $event->setMaxPlayerCount(100);

14. MalakasPlayzMCPE

Can you give this in code? I can't understand what do you mean.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.