1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

FactionsPro and PureChat

Discussion in 'Plugin Help' started by TheShinPin, Sep 15, 2017.

1. TheShinPin

TheShinPin Baby Zombie

When doing /setnametag for a group and using {fac_name} and {fac_rank}, they don't update when you leave or create a faction, only the format in chat updates, to get it to update you have to relog, is there anyway to fix this? (edit) Meant for the title to say PURECHAT

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  2. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    In the top right above your post (left of the "Unwatch thread" link) is a link that says "Thread options" which opens a menu that had an option to change the threads title

3. TheShinPin

TheShinPin Baby Zombie

Wow! thanks for the help on the question I asked!

4. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    :D lol
    I have never used any Factions plugin, I don't even know what a "Factions server" is, but what I know is, how to change a threads title xD

5. TheShinPin

TheShinPin Baby Zombie

gg

6. TheShinPin

TheShinPin Baby Zombie

Its annoying, people ask for "pvp safe plugin" and they get responses, but I asked about this and I only get a reply about how to edit titles.

7. Awzaw

Awzaw Zombie Pigman Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    awzaw
    Right now it's the last of everyones worries if you have to relog for something like this... If you describe the problem in more detail so I can easily reproduce it, I'll take a look.

8. TheShinPin

TheShinPin Baby Zombie

Its not a big problem, just annoying, and if there is a fix I would like to do it. Basicly, when using the /setnametag command to change the nametag of a player with purechat, the {fac_rank} and {fac_name} works, but when getting promoted or changing faction/leaving or joining or creating, the nametag does not update to display the new faction, for it to update you have to relog, and if I could have it update without reloging it would be alot nicer.

9. Awzaw

GitHub:
    awzaw
    Which version of FactionsPro and PureChat are you using?

10. Awzaw

GitHub:
    awzaw
  11. TheShinPin

TheShinPin Baby Zombie

I use ALPHA6, I know nothing about coding, so I have to use PMT to update plugins, but it doesn't work with ALPHA 7 and above

12. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    because you are not suppose to use that unless you know what you are doing

13. Awzaw

GitHub:
    awzaw
    There were lots of changes in ALPHA7, and I'm not going to update ALPHA6 versions with recent changes, but feel free to do that yourself: just take the changes I made in the latest commits and add them to your ALPHA6 version.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.