1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Every Possible Way To Make a McPe 1.0.4 Server

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 2b2t, Mar 14, 2017.

1. 2b2t

2b2t Creeper

GitHub:
    coder
    I just thought I would make this
    guide if anyone wants to know the good and bad things about every McPe server maker... And also how to make them (if you don't know)

1) LEET. Leet is self explanatory. Sadly, since it's a hoster (this means it's hosted on leets computers, not your device) they charge you for slots, (the amount of players who can join your server) and plugins (basically mods for servers) Leet was pretty bad but they just released something called "LEET V2" it makes default ranks, free (yes they used to drain "credits) and also lets you choose the software you want your server to run. The process of getting leet is super easy, and you probably know how. Just go to the iTunes or google play store, search "leet" and download the app to make the server. (Note: leet gives 7 days to test your server for free, less if you enable many features)

2) Server Maker For MCPE (SMFMCPE)
    SMFMCPE is very similar to the previous app, leet, however it still charges you to have default slots enabled (unlike leet) LEET servers run either POcKetmine-MP or Genisys (you can choose). SMFMCPE runs "Testedo" I can't find this server software anywhere on the Internet, I assume it is a version of Genisys or something. It does support most 1.0 items (unlike leet) including elytra, Ender chests and plants (plus fruit) and also comes with working mob ai. (This is very buggy). The main issue I have with SMFMCPE is that if nobody is on your server for 6 hours it goes into sleep mode. This is anoyyinng, though purchasing auto command can fix it, I just need to say as long as you have credits in LEET, it runs 24/7.

3) MCPE Hosting
    This method is becoming more popular now, and it's the third hoster I'm covering here. McPe hosting unlike leet and SM, has a "free plan" with support for 1 plugin , 3 slots and 24/7 support... Nah. If nobody is on the server, it crashes and needs to be turned back on. Really anoyyinng. (It works ok with a donation though) and also, it supports good plugins for free* completely un modified (unlike leet and SM's plugins) Sadly, the 24/7 support and cost is anoyyinng. There's a unlimited world for free, but ranks also cost $, which is a setback.

Ok this section is for apps that are either consoles for software, or 1 select good app (kinda)

The "select good app":
    Plug POcKetmine.
    Exclusive to iOS , it cost 1.99 but enables you to create a free (apart from cost of app) server, sadly recent updates do require use of their VPN. The app was created by "Innoative Devs" A friend claims the POcKetmine team created this, I'm unsure of that... The server runs this "Plug POcKetmine" software... Which is just PM I'm pretty sure... Ip and port cost 4.99.. But you can port forward for free :) you can get any plugin, but there written in php5... So pretty anoyyinng. It's hosted on your device, so unless you leave it running 24/7 it won't be online always.

Miscellaneous apps:

Offical POcKetmine app:
    Can be used as console for Teseract server, but you want a php7 (not 5) apk!!!

Console of BlueLight:
    A little known Japanese server software already 24/7 !!! Supports polar bears and shirkers!!! (Shulkers)

Don't delete!

2. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    No, just, no...

Also, there is the PocketServer app which allows hosting a php7 server on your device

3. Sandertv

Sandertv Zombie Pigman Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    Sandertv
    You just managed to advertise two PocketMine spoons/forks at once, one being even crappier than the other. Please use PocketMine. Forks/spoons are not supported here.

4. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    but this is offtopic so mentioning forks should be fine,
    i personally hate all of it because none of them support PC, and heck i can even host one on my PC for free

5. corytortoise

corytortoise Skeleton

GitHub:
    corytortoise
    ... You didn't even mention using PocketMine(via VPS or an MCPE host)...

6. Pocketart

Pocketart Spider

Leet is just a no no no no no. I did the calculations and for that price you can self host something on any vps 5x the specs they give you, PLUS use a default port and you don't have to buy plugins and stuff.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.