1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

EssentialsTP and warp´s

Discussion in 'Help' started by UnEnanoMas, Jun 18, 2020.

1. UnEnanoMas

UnEnanoMas Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    UnEnanoMas
    I need help with Essentials TP warps, when I put a warp in an export world, and it doesn't load, it says it's not safe to get tp

I have tried to put the SimpleWarp plugin but it interferes with Essentials and I don't want to remove the Essentials plugin because I consider it important, what can I do?

2. JviguyGamesYT

JviguyGamesYT Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    jviguy
    so let me get this right Are you using multi worlds? if so much rather use multi world tp to go to another world because multi world auto loads the chunk you teleport to prevent the said the unable to tp error or it could be something else gonna need more info on this one. after some digging i found this
    PHP:
    $player->sendMessage(TextFormat::RED $this->config->get("Land_chunk_not_loaded"));
                                        return 
    true
    is this the error message you get? (Could not load chunk It's not safe to teleport.)

3. UnEnanoMas

UnEnanoMas Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    UnEnanoMas

Yes, that is the error that puts me I use the Worlds plugin to teleport between worlds.

4. UnEnanoMas

UnEnanoMas Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    UnEnanoMas
    I also use the load all worlds plugin when starting the server

5. JviguyGamesYT

GitHub:
    jviguy
    hmmmm i dont know then that error is caused by if the chunk isn't loaded which means one plugin aint doing its job and also warps has a code that loads that chunk your tping to. do some science and remove plugins one by one and list your results and send them I cant really tell which ones messing with the other because there's multiple variables. and are u using warp to tp between worlds with the worlds plugin or what im not really used to using the worlds one i always use multiworlds.

6. UnEnanoMas

UnEnanoMas Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    UnEnanoMas
    I understand, the only bad thing is that I have too many plugins, and it would take me a long time to know which one is giving the problem.

The funny thing is, if I use the simplewarp, when I create the warp and use it it takes me, but when I restart the server it no longer xD

7. JviguyGamesYT

GitHub:
    jviguy
    well lol thats wierd lol is it a java map or whats it from.

8. UnEnanoMas

UnEnanoMas Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    UnEnanoMas
    yep, its a java map xd

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.