1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

EconomyAPI

Discussion in 'Plugin Help' started by CuddlesTheCatMC, Dec 11, 2018.

1. CuddlesTheCatMC

CuddlesTheCatMC Witch

GitHub:
    cuddlesthecatmc
    Goodevening/Goodmorning my friends!
    Can you help me about the economy api stuff in my server? I downloaded the economyapi from poggit and i retarted my server. After that, i checked my plugins list and it was there. The time i used the command /land /airport etc. It doesn't work. The plugin uploader says that needs to be install... how can i install it? Advance thank you and merry christmas to the person who can response

2. SOFe

SOFe Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    sof3
    EconomyAPI only contains the commands for storing money. EconomyAirport and EconomyLand are separate plugins that work together with EconomyAPI.

3. CuddlesTheCatMC

CuddlesTheCatMC Witch

GitHub:
    cuddlesthecatmc
    How/where can i get the EcoLand and more plugins abt that economys? If possible pls insert links

4. SOFe

SOFe Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    sof3
    Search them on Poggit.
    https://poggit.pmmp.io/p/EconomyLand
    Currently, we are only maintaining EconomyLand, EconomyShop and EconomyPShop on Poggit-Orphanage (we didn't develop these plugins; we just update them as @onebone is stupid and refuses to follow our API standards). EconomyAirport is not being maintained.

jasonwynn10 likes this.
  5. CuddlesTheCatMC

CuddlesTheCatMC Witch

GitHub:
    cuddlesthecatmc
    Thank you very very much admin sofe! Advance mery christmas❤

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.