1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

EconomyAPI broken in MCPE 1.2

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Levi, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Levi

Levi Skeleton

GitHub:
    captainleviftw
    EcobomyAPI is broken in 1.2, when I buy 45 dirt, it only gives me one..why this..? can someone fix or is there some kind of new api when giving items?

2. robske_110 (Tim)

robske_110 (Tim) Wither Skeleton Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    robske110
    Probably due to inv api changes...

EdwardHamHam likes this.
  3. Levi

Levi Skeleton

GitHub:
    captainleviftw
    SOLVED
    fixed.. forked it on github if you want to use

4. Awzaw

Awzaw Zombie Pigman Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    awzaw
    I've already updated the latest release of EconomyShop, feel free to submit a PR to EconomySell though.

UPDATE: I only just realised that onebone broke backward compatibility with previously existing versions of both Shops and Sell Centers :-/ This is going to be messy, but Shop should be able to handle both... and should, considering they both use the same file for shop data. Sell, however, uses Sells.yml instead of Sell.yml for data, so it seems he didn't even try to keep compatibility for that, although I don't see why he couldn't. I'll see what I've got time to do, which is probably what onebone said too...

This whole mess was caused by a change in the way the client handles signs, in case you are wondering, and EconomyAPI isn't broken, it's Shop and Sell.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  5. Awzaw

Awzaw Zombie Pigman Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    awzaw
    Please checkout the very latest releases for Shop and Sell, they now support pre-MCPE1.2 shop/sell data too, so you can carefully copy in data from older Shops (or if you kept using the old file, they should all now magically appear), or Sells from the earlier Sell.yml file. If you do that, make sure you check in a yaml checker first... Every space and colon counts.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.