1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

does mcpe to pmmp worlds still work?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Jmgaming, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Jmgaming

Jmgaming Creeper

GitHub:
    Jmgaming
    i tried mineconvert it didnt work for me i dont want that one of my friends hard work to be just in his device i want to share it but i dont know how

2. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    The current stable version of PMMP doesn't support the latest world format version.
    If it's an older world, you can replace the extension mcworld with zip and unpack it to your worlds folder.
    If it's a newer world you can either find a way to convert it or wait until PMMP 4.0.0 is released.

If you just want to open the world to other people and don't need plugins, you can use the official Bedrock dedicated server software.

3. Jmgaming

Jmgaming Creeper

GitHub:
    Jmgaming
    so your saying the if the world is 1.14+ it cant be used but if its lower it can and i have to wait for pmmp to support it?

4. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    I don't know the exact version, but:
    - If it's lower you can use it right now
    - If it's newer you have to wait until PMMP 4.0 is out (you can also try the unstable build right now)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.