1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Creating custom item

Discussion in 'Development' started by Dyntes, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Dyntes

Dyntes Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    Dyntes
    Hey, I'm trying to make a custom item in pocketmine server... I just use the ItemFactory::registerItem() function to make it... and I have done it! The item can be given by the /give command but the problem is when I give the Item the item gone... it just like giving an air... just nothing... I think I should put the texture of the item.. I have made a resource pack that have the taxture on it... but I don't know how to use the texture... It will be good if someone could help me with this problem...

2. Dyntes

Dyntes Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    Dyntes
    This is the prove that I can give the Item
    Screenshot_2020-11-03-01-56-12-58.png

3. HeyDeniis_

HeyDeniis_ Baby Zombie

you can't create new items, just edit existing ones, maybe in future updates it will be possible but for now no

4. Dyntes

Dyntes Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    Dyntes
    Ohh.... ok..

5. Taco

Taco Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    taconoburrito
    You actually can, you can register new items and even give them custom textures, alot of this is held in texture packs though, in the json files. But if you can figure out how the json files in the texture packs work, you can register items and give them custom textures, ive seen people do it

6. Dyntes

Dyntes Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    Dyntes
    Ok... I think I should try it :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.