1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

correctly configuring php7 Mac

Discussion in 'Help' started by Charlie Butterworth, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Charlie Butterworth

Charlie Butterworth Spider

I am able to get the latest version of pmmp running on my Mac. The kids love being able to join the family Minecraft World using their iPads.

However, every time I run pump, I get the following error:

"Failed loading /Users/Intyre/git/github.com/PocketMine/php7-build-scripts/bin/php7/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20151012/bin/php7/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20151012: dlopen(/Users/Intyre/git/github.com/PocketMine/php7-build-scripts/bin/php7/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20151012/bin/php7/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20151012, 9): image not found"

I have attempted to remove every instance of /Users/Intyre..... from the php-config.ini and even added zed_extensions to the /bin/php7/lib/php..... on my Mac.

How can I correct this error?

Thanks,
    Charlie

2. robske_110 (Tim)

robske_110 (Tim) Wither Skeleton Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    robske110
    Awzaw likes this.
  3. AbelGamerC

AbelGamerC Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    abelgamerc
    Recompile php

4. Charlie Butterworth

I tried doing the solution posted by AbelGamerC and managed to get rid of some errors.

As for r compiling, I do not possess the knowledge of how to do that via terminal on a Mac.

5. Awzaw

Awzaw Zombie Pigman Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    awzaw
    It's only an error telling you PHP can't load something you don't actually want... The info at the link @robske_110 posted should fix it, did you try?

6. Charlie Butterworth

I tried to correct as per the advice offered earlier. I didn't work fully.

But.... I noticed the thread about the Jenkins server being back online. I simply did a manual reinstall of pmmp and php7 and copied my world back into the new server.

Now the only errors I get are about x86 or something, but that'll be for another time.

Thanks guys for being understanding of a novice.

Charlie

corytortoise likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.