1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Connecting to RCon of another's server

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Melonenbubi, May 24, 2018.

1. Melonenbubi

Melonenbubi Spider

Hello!

1st: I don't know if this is the right section. I did not find anything fitting better (Please move that topic into the right section if it is wrong in here)

My Suggestion:
    This should be a very small, simple plugin to connect the the RCon of another Server InGame.
    /rcon <server address> <rcon port> <rcon passwort> <command>
    This command should connect to the RCon of that server and send that command. Important is that this command can ALSO be sent from console and plugins (I think it would be easy to enable that).
    Please make it to a direct useable .phar file :)

Thank you for reading...maybe think about my idea.

Kind regards,
    Melon

PS: I am pretty new at pmmp forums - if you create the Plugin for me (and the public) maybe send in this thread the download link as I won't find the path to it ;)

2. SleepSpace9

SleepSpace9 Slime

GitHub:
    sleepspace9
  3. Melonenbubi

Melonenbubi Spider

What should I do with the 2nd and the 3rd link? Should I paste the scripts somewhere after downloading?

I am sorry - but I am that bad in such things that I really need a full step by step tutorial -.-

4. SleepSpace9

SleepSpace9 Slime

GitHub:
    sleepspace9
    I thought you could have a look into the header of the files where's some description how to use. But I'll also try a little step by step tutorial:
    1. Make sure all of your servers have rcon enabled in server.properties and use different ports if you run multiple servers on one ip address:
      enable-rcon=on
      rcon.port=...

2. Make sure you've opened the firewall for all rcon ports (not needed if you stay local or if you doesn't have a firewall enabled).

3. Place the GrabBag plugin into your plugins folder and enable the needed features in config.yml:
      features:
      rcon-client: true

4. Define your servers using servers command:
      servers add
      <id> <host> [port] [--rcon-port=port] [--rconpw=secret] [# comments]
      Example:
      servers add 1 myserver.net rcon-port=30132 rcon-pw=t0pSeCrEtOO7 # Hub Server
    5. Try to send a RCON command by using
      rcon <id> <command>
      Example: rcon 1 say Hello World!

If it works your server with id 1 will say "Hello World!". You can also use "--all" instead of the id to send the command to all defined servers.
      Example: rcon --all say Hello World!

Or send the command to multiple servers using a comma to separate the ids:
      Example: rcon 1,3,4 say Hello World!

Melonenbubi and Primus like this.
  5. Levi

Levi Skeleton

GitHub:
    captainleviftw
    What does rcon so

6. Awzaw

Awzaw Zombie Pigman Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    awzaw
    Here's a very simple tip that will improve your school grades instantly: read what you've written (twice if you have time) before you hand in your work.

jasonwynn10 likes this.
  7. jasonwynn10

jasonwynn10 Moderator Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    jasonwynn10
    It's a remote terminal for PocketMine servers

HimbeersaftLP and EdwardHamHam like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.