1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Connected to Pocket Mine but no world

Discussion in 'Help' started by Robertcc19, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Robertcc19

Robertcc19 Silverfish

I have finally managed to mod Pocketmine to work with mcpe version 1.0.0.16 but the world is just stars whizzing by and no movement or controls

2. Awzaw

Awzaw Zombie Pigman Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    awzaw
    By 'managed to mod...' if you really mean 'hacked a few constants so it looks like I can join' then try updating to the latest dev build instead, it will work much better!

HimbeersaftLP and Primus like this.
  3. Robertcc19

Robertcc19 Silverfish

I tried that, the latest dev build will not even load. Any other version does not support MCPE version 1.x

4. Robertcc19

Robertcc19 Silverfish

The most current supported version is MCPE 0.16.x so I am working on trying to update Pocketmine to support MCPE 1.0.x I feel confident as I am a PHP dev. I have managed to get the initial handshake and client to load the initial scene but the world is not building, But I can see all my items and interact with them.

5. Awzaw

GitHub:
    awzaw
    Remove all plugins, change server config to load a new world, try again, report back with console messages...

6. Robertcc19

Robertcc19 Silverfish

I am getting no error messages, the world just doesn't load on the android client. I even imported a separate world to see if it was the default world settings.
    My suspicion is that the issue involves the map data not getting to the android client.

7. Awzaw

GitHub:
    awzaw
    It does work... so you need to double check versions of everything, network (firewalls etc) Also, you should post your system info, and console start messages so we can see what is happening.

8. Robertcc19

Robertcc19 Silverfish

Sorry to report that the version that is available only supports MCPE 0.16.x
    note here:
    [09:54:22] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading pocketmine.yml...
    [09:54:22] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading server properties...
    [09:54:22] [Server thread/INFO]: Selected English (eng) as the base language
    [09:54:22] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting Minecraft: PE server version v0.16.0.5 alpha
    [09:54:22] [Server thread/INFO]: Opening server on 0.0.0.0:19132
    [09:54:22] [Server thread/INFO]: This server is running PocketMine-MP version 1.6.1dev "Unleashed" (API 2.1.0)
    [09:54:22] [Server thread/INFO]: PocketMine-MP is distributed under the LGPL License
    [09:54:22] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading recipes...
    [09:54:23] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing level "world"
    [09:54:23] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting GS4 status listener
    [09:54:23] [Server thread/INFO]: Setting query port to 19132
    [09:54:23] [Server thread/INFO]: Query running on 0.0.0.0:19132
    [09:54:23] [Server thread/INFO]: Default game type: Survival Mode
    [09:54:23] [Server thread/INFO]: Done (0.88s)! For help, type "help" or "?"

9. Robertcc19

Robertcc19 Silverfish

I get the message OUTDATED SERVER! when I try to connect with my Android client
    [09:57:29] [Server thread/INFO]: [/192.168.254.36:19132] logged out due to Outdated server!

10. Awzaw

GitHub:
    awzaw
    You are not using the latest version so it's normal that you can't connect. You can get a phar for the latest dev version here: https://jenkins.pmmp.io/job/PocketMine-MP Dev/ and If that doesn't run then you'll have to install PHP7 too.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
    Marty and Robertcc19 like this.
  11. Robertcc19

Robertcc19 Silverfish

You sir are a lifesaver! I was looking at multiple weeks of dev but now it appears to be working with the phar you linked

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.