1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Command Execution For Money

Discussion in 'Requests' started by R4EVAELRM, Feb 25, 2017.

1. R4EVAELRM

R4EVAELRM Witch

Can Anyone Make A Plugin Compatible With EconomyAPI Where When A Player Tap A Sign And If The Player Has The Sufficient Money A Set Command Will Be Executed.For Example,
    [CMD]
    (Price)
    (Command To Be Executed)
    (Description)

Thus,
    [CMD]
    $1000
    effect {player} speed 3600 2
    Speed 2 1h

When A Player Taps The Above Command He/She Will Be Given Speed 2 For 1 Hour In Return For $1000 Of His/Her Available Balance. If He/She Doesn't Have The Sufficient Cash The Command Will Not Be Executed.
    Please Help And Thanks In Advance. :)

2. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    This has already been requested here: https://forums.pmmp.io/threads/command-shop.747/

And if you read a few posts below that post I sent to you, you'll se that it's in progress and being developed by the "world-famous" BoxOfDevs Team. It is finished, just need to write the docs, but you can look at the source about how to use the commands if you can't wait any longer.

TheDragonRing and R4EVAELRM like this.
  3. R4EVAELRM

R4EVAELRM Witch

Oh Thanks, That'll Teach Me To Look Before I Leap Lol... Thanks A Lot For Pointing It Out!

HimbeersaftLP likes this.
  4. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    No problem, btw the plugin should be finished now, however it wasn't tested yet and also the sign feature works a bit different than you requested, so I recommend to read the docs and to test it on a test server beforem

R4EVAELRM likes this.
  5. R4EVAELRM

R4EVAELRM Witch

I see. It's ok if it works a bit differently, i'm just glad i was able to find such a plugin so soon, Good Job by you guys!:)

TheDragonRing and HimbeersaftLP like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.