1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Cannot summon objects in creative

Discussion in 'Help' started by Thorsten, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Thorsten

Thorsten Creeper

Hello folks,
    I'm a rookie at Minecraft, never played it. But my kids are crazy about it. So that they can play together, I set up a MCPE server under Ubuntu, which also runs very well.

Only a few things surprise me:

* You can build rails and walls, all blocks and so on, but you can't build lorries or generate animals. I have set up a SUMMON block and the conditions (e.g. for a cow) are correct, but nothing happens. I created rails, but I can't make a lorry appear. You can't build a Netherportal either. It doesn't ignite even though everything is 100% correct. It only makes the "move" has hitting something, but nothing comes up.

In the console the system also tells me that it doesn't know the command "/summon".

Am I missing something in the installation? A plugin or do I have to unlock myself somewhere?

Thanks for helping
    Thorsten

2. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    PMMP lacks vanilla features, so things like redstone, minecart, mobs, nether wont be present

if you want full vanilla features, you are better off using the dedicated server

3. Thorsten

Thorsten Creeper

All right, thanks! I was afraid of something like this. But then I do everything again, there I must then through :)

Which server for PE is the best? My kids are playing on a Android and iOS device.

Using the JAR Server never makes it possible to connect! But I can connect to a lot of other server where all feartures are possible. Can someone give me a hint where to look?

I guess there are two (or three?) version available: Java for the "big" server which is not usable for iOS and Android (and Windows 10 app) users and the PE edition. But WIKI tells me that "summon" is available for the PE version.

So what has to be installed? *wonder*

Do I need the "DragonProxy" ?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
  4. ZackyVN

ZackyVN Baby Zombie

As i know there are a server software. Make by Microsoft or Mojang (idk). It support all vanilla features such as: redstone, spawn egg....
    Here is the link if u want to:
    https://minecraft.net/en-us/download/server/bedrock/

Btw does it count as advertising?
    P/S: It currently on Alpha. So it may not stable

5. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    yes Zacky is correct that;s the link to the dedicated MCPE server which is made by mojang and has all the features vanilla server needed
    one catch is there's no plugins and we here dont really support it(as it isnt our product, but i am sure mojang have better support reps)

6. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.