1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Can anyone give me the list of use variable

Discussion in 'Facepalm' started by Indexfire, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Indexfire

Indexfire Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    Indexfire
    use pocketmine\command\Command

I only know some of the use variables like the one above, can anyone give me the whole list and what each one does?

2. Sandertv

Sandertv Zombie Pigman Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    Sandertv
    Those things don't just 'do' something.

All the use statements you put above your code are (should be) there for a reason. You use the objects, functions and implement functions of them yourself. All the use statements are paths to files in PocketMine: the software you're writing plugins for. That means, that you can easily research the source code and find what does what. (https://github.com/pmmp/PocketMine-MP)

Information from this can be found at docs.pocketmine.net as well, but the documentation is quite outdated, making some stuff not correct. For starters this doesn't matter too much though.

3. Jack Noordhuis

Jack Noordhuis Zombie Pigman Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    JackNoordhuis
    You are posting in the wrong section, this section is for help with existing plugins. You can view the Readme/guidelines here, every section has them pinned to the top of the page. The correct place for this thread would have been in the Plugin Development section. Hopefully a staff member can move this thread for you.

HimbeersaftLP and Sandertv like this.
  4. Indexfire

Indexfire Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    Indexfire
    I cant find what source code does what the link has so many different files :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.